Water with a low pH is regarded as acidic. Indications of a low acidic pH will be blue/green rings around baths and basins, cause discoloration to washing, cause corrosion to water using appliances and sometimes adversely affect color treated hair. The main problem is the damage it can do to copper plumbing and hot water tanks, as the heating of the water makes it more aggressive. The water slowly eats away at the copper plumbing and tank and eventually holes develop.
- Provides low acidic pH correction typically associated with well water!
- Prevents Bluish Green Staining on Bathroom & Kitchen Fixtures!
- Protects plumbing, copper pipes, fixtures, and all water using appliances from low pH corrosion.
- By neutralizing your pH the RDWS-PH-MAX will allow your iron filter to function at a greater level of filtration.
- Simple to Install - Connects to the Incoming Main Supply Line of your House!
- The RDWS-PH-MAX is fully shipped with pH correction media already in the tank.
- The RDWS-PH-MAX is compatible with all of our well water iron filters, water softeners, hydrogen sulfide gas removal systems, manganese filters, and all whole house well water filtration units.