TWIN-RDWS-NS-10 10gpm Continuous Sediment Filter
2095 2395 $2,095.00
Continuous Whole House or Irrigation Water Sediment Treatment
- RainDance Water Systems Twin Alternating Continuous Sediment Sand Filter - designed for homes, farms & commercial business. Protects irrigation systems, plumbing fixtures, appliances, sprayers, and more. High Flow Service Flow Rate 10gpm
- Free lifelong water testing to maintain optimum performance.
- Ships pre-loaded with media for hassle-free, quick & easy installation!
- Limited Time Special: All orders will include our exclusive RDWS-NS Dealer Kit. Find out what's inside our dealer kit below.
- Why you should consider a Twin Well Water Sediment Filter: Single-tank systems can’t backwash and filter your water at the same time, so there may be times that untreated sediment, sand & debris flows into the plumbing system, irrigation lines, appliances and more . Our twin tank well water filters, such as the Twin RDWS-NS offered by RainDance Water Systems, don’t suffer from this problem. NO Down Time! They keep filtering high sand, turbidity & sediment in your well water 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- New Upgrades Included:
- NSF 61 Certified Water Treatment Media - Yes
- NSF Certified Control Valve & Tank - Yes
- Free Installation Kit With Bypass - Yes
- Free Lifetime Water Testing - Yes
- EZ-Installation Instructions Pre-Loaded On Flash Drive - Yes
- Free 24/7 Technical Support - Yes
- 24/7 Water Leak Detector - Yes
- In Stock - Yes
Need Help? Click The Online Chat Icon To Chat With A Live RainDance Specialist
Q: Why Buy A Sediment Sand Filter From RainDance Water Systems? Compare:
A: 20+ years in the well water treatment industry - We design easy to maintain, affordable, reliable well water sediment filtration packages built to last - We offer a FREE transferable warranty with all RainDance Sediment Filters - Free delivery within the continental USA - Installation kit included with most systems - Free water testing for as long as you own your water filter - 365 day expert technical support / customer service - After hours, weekend and holiday support included - Safe & secure online shopping experience or order over the phone - Tons of happy and satisfied customers worldwide - Check out our reviews to see why our customers love our products - We do not buy or solicit reviews or testimonials.
RainDance Water Systems 10gpm Twin RDWS-NS-10 Series alternating twin tanks provide an uninterrupted supply of sediment filtered water to your home, irrigation, business, agriculture or use as premium water pretreatment. Continuous Sediment Filtration: Sediment is filtered in one tank while the other is in a standby mode. When the capacity of the first tank is reached, the system automatically switches tanks. The first tank is then automatically cleaned. This cycle is repeated when the second tank reaches its capacity point.
Model # TWIN-RDWS-NS-10
System Function: High Performance Sediment, Sand, Turbidity Filter
Tank Dimensions: (2) 10" dia. X 54" ht Total Height: 63"
Power: 110v 60hz
Max Flow Rate: 10gpm
Backwash Flow Rate Needed: 8gpm
Maximum Removal Capacities:
High Filtration Performance 5 Micron Sediment, Sand, Turbidity
Max Pressure: 100psi/Min 40psi
No Routine Filters To Change! Automatically Self Backwashes
Filter media can last 3-5 years depending on water conditions
System Weight: Approx. 250lbs
Plumbing Size: 3/4" or 1"
Installation Instructions: Yes, Included
Tech Support: Yes, Included
Twin RDWS-NS-10 filter systems include tanks already pre-loaded with filter media, easy to use digital control valve, High Performance Sediment, Sand and Turbidity Removal System 5 Micron Filtration (Nominal). Appearance & color may vary from picture.
The RainDance Exclusive RDWS-NS Dealer Kit
Be prepared like a RainDance dealer with the on-site RDWS-NS Dealer Kit - perfect for the DIYer or hand it over to your plumber and save a little more on common installation supplies. Dealer Kits include stainless steel flex connectors, before & after water test bibbs & test kit, teflon tape, o-ring lube, and more. As always, our Preloaded USB Flash Drive contains all the installation instructions, diagrams, and manuals you or your installer needs for ease of installation and maintenance.
Note: Additional plumbing materials such as pipe and fittings are not included. These materials are readily available at any hardware or home improvement retail store.