Twin Grow Master Iron Max-14
Limited Time Low Price - Special Price Offer Will End Without Notice
The RainDance Water Systems Chemical-Free Twin Iron Max-14 Alternating Continuous Iron, Manganese and Hydrogen Sulfide Gas Filtration - Plants - Growers - Irrigation
- Service/Peak Flow Rate: 20/25gpm
- Free Water Testing for as long as you own your Iron Max & Lifetime Customer Support
- Limited Time Special: All orders will include an On-The-Spot Water Analysis Kit - Easy to Use - Immediate Results - EPA Standards - Test for 10 water quality issues including Iron, Iron Bacteria, pH, Hydrogen Sulfide, and 6 other quality tests.
Read about the Twin Iron Max-14 premium features and specifications below.
Free Shipping Within The Continental US
Model # Twin Iron Max-12 Well Water Iron, Manganese, Hydrogen Sulfide Gas Filter (appearance & color may vary from picture)
Clear Clean water with the Twin Tank Iron Max well water treatment system.
Iron Filters for Irrigation or Light Commercial Applications
- Unlike many Iron removal systems that require the use of chemicals, the Iron Max is chemical and maintenance free!
- Filters Iron (Ferrous & Ferric), Manganese, Hydrogen Sulfide Gas!
- Perfect for iron heavy irrigation water!
- Prevents " Rotten Egg Smell" (i.e. Hydrogen Sulfide)
- No Routine filters to change!
- Simple to Install - Connects to the Main Supply Line after your pressure tank!
- The Iron Max can be plumbed indoors or outdoors - must be kept from freezing temperatures
- The Iron Max has a great warranty!
- For sulfur reducing bacteria removal we recommend chlorinating your well before installing this system. This is a fairly simple process in which we will supply easy to follow step by step instructions.
- Tanks: (2) 14"dia. X 65"ht - Total Height 73"
- Flow Rate: 25gpm
- Backwash Flow Rate: 20gpm
- Min. Pressure: 30psi
- Max Pressure: 100psi
- Power: 110v 60hz
- Plumbing Size: 1.5"
- System Weight: Approx 440lbs
- Installation Instructions: Yes, Included
- Tech Support: Yes, Included
Maximum Removal Capacities:
- Up to 10 ppm Iron (Ferrous & Ferric) High Iron Treatment
- 5 ppm Manganese
- 3 ppm Hydrogen Sulfide
- No Iron Bacteria
- No Sulfur Reducing Bacteria
- No Tannins
- pH Level Needed: 6.8 or Greater
We can also customize the Iron Max to filter sediment and turbidity down to 5 microns at no extra charge!
Customers experiencing high sediment, silt, sand, and turbidity can add our free sediment filtration option - extra home and irrigation protection! offering superior water filtration performance and solids loading capacity compared to conventional multi-media water filtration media due to its unique structure, allowing particles (sediment) to penetrate deep into the filter bed to provide greater filtration at higher flow rates. The hardness, stability and high surface area of the filter granules makes it a perfect filtration media for virtually every application in the water treatment industry. High filtration performance water systems: 5 micron fine particle removal. High capacity filtration throughout the entire filter bed depth provides more than twice the capacity of multimedia filtration. High Service Flow at 3-4 times that of multimedia with superior filtration. Long lasting media (>5 years) not consumed in the process.