Nitrate Only Twin Nitrate Eater-12N
High Water Use Households / Twin Tank Continuous Nitrate Filters
- The RainDance Nitrate Eater water softener/nitrate filter combo system includes the following premium features:Preloaded Filter Tanks with Nitrate-Specific Resin
- High Capacity Completely Assembled Brine Tank
- User-Friendly Metered Control Valve with Complete Bypass
- New Upgrades For 2020
- NSF 61 Certified Water Treatment Media - Yes
- NSF Certified Control Valve & Tank - Yes
- Free Installation Kit With Bypass - Yes
- Free Lifetime Water Testing - Yes
- EZ-Installation Instructions Pre-Loaded On Flash Drive - Yes
- Free 24/7 Technical Support - Yes
- 24/7 Water Leak Detector - Yes
- In Stock - Yes
Read about the Twin Nitrate Only Eater-12N premium features and specifications below.
June Special (Online Orders Only): Add a FREE UV Water Disinfection System - ultraviolet disinfection systems offer 99.99% destruction of bacteria, e-coli, coliform, viruses, & protozoan cysts (Giardia Lamblia, Cryptosporidium) - this uv system easily installs after the Nitrate Eater to provide bacteria treatedwater at every tap.
Free Shipping Within The Continental US
*Note: This system must installed after your existing water softener.
Featured Blog: How Does The Nitrate Eater Work?
Dimensions & Specifications:
Maximum Removal Capacities:
The RainDance Exclusive Nitrate Eater Dealer Kit
Be prepared like a RainDance dealer with the on-site Nitrate Eater Dealer Kit - perfect for the DIYer or hand it over to your plumber and save a little more on common installation supplies. Dealer Kits include stainless steel flex connectors, before & after water test bibbs & test kit, teflon tape, o-ring lube, and more. As always, our Preloaded USB Flash Drive contains all the installation instructions, diagrams, and manuals you or your installer needs for ease of installation and maintenance.
Twin alternating Nitrate removal systems are the perfect choice for on demand water treatment with no down time! The Twin Alternating Nitrate Eater is used where there is a demand for nitrate filtration at flow rates or capacities higher than those obtainable through a single water system.
The Twin Nitrate Eater alternating twin tanks provide an uninterrupted supply of nitrate filtration to your home or business. The Twin Alternating Nitrate Eater has two tanks for nitrate removal. Nitrates are filtered in one tank while the other is in a standby mode. When the capacity of the first tank is reached, the system automatically switches tanks. The first tank is then recharged. This cycle is repeated when the second tank reaches its capacity point.
Whole House / Agriculture / Livestock / Light Commercial
Twin Alternating Continuous Nitrate Filter Well Water Treatment System
- The EPA has approved ion exchange and reverse osmosis treatment methods for removing nitrates/nitrites. The maximum contaminant level (MCL) is 10 parts per million (ppm) nitrate as nitrogen (NO3 as N). A laboratory may also choose to express nitrate as nitrate (NO3 as NO3) in the water analysis, and in this case, the EPA MCL is 44.2 ppm (10 ppm as N is equivalent to 44.2 ppm as NO3). Selective Nitrate resin is NSF certification under NSF Standard 61 for potable water municipal installations as a process media.
- Removes high levels of Nitrates to well below the EPA standard and in most cases non-detectable!
- Higher Quality Water!
- Simple to Install - Connects to the Incoming Main Water Supply Line!
RainDance Water Systems Water Saver Low Waste High Recovery Drinking Water RO System
The Water Saver Drinking Water RO System Includes:
- Super High Efficiency 75gpd Membrane
- 50% Recovery Rate (1:1 Product/Waste Ratio)
- Compact Space-Saving Undersink Design
- 4 Stage Filtration Process - Described Below
- Encapsulated Membrane Design for Quick At-Home Replacement
- Long Reach Designer Dispensing Faucet
- Includes Color-Coded Fittings & All Tubing for Simple Installation & Ease of Operation
- High Quality Water at an Affordable Price!
Read more detailed information about this system below.
Free Shipping Within The Continental USA